Washing Soda, also known as Sodium Carbonate, is a key component of laundry soaps and other household cleaning products. It easily removes dirt and tough greasy stains from clothes, utensils, floor and other surfaces. This Washing Soda is all natural - simply harvested, filtered and refined. A premium Sodium Carbonate with no added ingredients
Product of USA
DO NOT USE ON ALUMINIUM, FIBREGLASS OR POLISHED/WAXED/VARNISHED SURFACES AS IT REACTS WITH THESE.
How to Use
- Swap half your usual laundry powder for Washing Soda - you'll get a cleaner, softer wash as it softens the water, allowing the detergent to work better.
- Strong Washing Soda is great for removing burnt-on grease from pans and dishes.
- Use a strong, hot solution to clean surfaces like floor tiles, patios and paths, painted areas and woodwork, stonework and decks.
- A mild solution leaves windows, mirrors and tiles sparkling.
- It cuts through soap scum and lime scale in the bath, basin and shower.
- It acts as a fungicide that can kill mould and mildew in damp areas of the house.
SAFETY: Although this a natural product, you need to use it correctly as it has very high alkalinity and can be an irritant to sensitive skin., so please:
- Wear rubber gloves when using if you have sensitive skin.
- Consider wearing glasses to protect your eyes.
- Do not inhale or consume this product.